Well then

There are 3 reasons why you might be here.

You want to learn how to make chainmaille. In this case you should start with my basics guide. Or you saw one of my crossbow guides perhaps? Or you simply like awesome stuff of which I am a capable provider even if I say so myself. In this case, the popular posts section is a good start. This blog(and me) is very much active and I'd gladly help you out if you have question and so on. You can find me at email: bogy_shashav@abv.bg or skype: bogy_shashav



Have fun and enjoy your stay.


Saturday 25 February 2012

Another homemade medieval crossbow guide part 1/3

Oookay with the permission of maister Aule from Vidin, I'm posting here his guide for Vth century crossbow. Its the same model as the one in my previous guide - Medieval crossbow guide   but its a bit bigger and with more attention to detail. Its also more than twice the size of the other one so it will be separated in several posts to relieve people with dial up. 

 Starting with the making of the body from a single wood block.









Mind you this is only supposed to give it basic shape. You can also see the bit that will be turned into the nut. 







Now after the body is given some rough shape, its time to mark and carve the trigger and nut positions.










End of part 1.

6 коментара:

Cool stuff mate, I've always wanted to know how to make my own crossbow. Would love to put one together using this as a guide!

I'm pretty sure crossbows are the coolest weapon ever made. Medieval guns, with bolts. ^^

i think its cool but i would need more info than just the pictures to make one thanks for sharing

checkout this website on medieval crossbows:
www.medievalcrossbow.info

E onde estao todos os moldes da crossbow para baixar?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites